Tuesday 13 October 2009

MY LIFE SWIMMING WITH SHARKS, PART THREE: THE FINALE

A couple of pals of mine are in a band called 'My Life Swimming With Sharks'. They played a few gigs in Southend at the end of last summer but were sidetracked before coming back recently with a new line-up and a (slightly) different sound. Maybe a little more hardcore than before but it's still very screamo so if thats your cup of tea, I've no doubt you will like 'em. Their Myspace is:

www.myspace.com/mylifeswimmingwithsharks

Anyhoo, Will, the singer, wanted to do a limited edition demo of ten copies, so I spent today doing a run of ten original works,which I was stoked with, and I'm gonna make a little zine out of them.

If you'd like a copy of the zine or the E.P (without one of the limited covers, as they're all shotgunned) give me a message.

x

No comments: